SOLD | CITY PAD WITH INCOME STREAM
1806/111 Dixon Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 1 Dec
|Agency reference #||LOWE3334|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless|
SOLD: Imagine a near-new one-bedroom apartment, with lovely natural light and views, and a studio unit returning $440 a week with the option of a sitting tenant! Imagine no more, this dual-key apartment is a great way to pay off the mortgage while enjoying all the advantages of inner-city living.
- The one bedroom is positioned in a sought-after southwest corner that affords apartment views of the town belt, Brooklyn and Kelburn, and the south-east facing studio has views of the harbour and Mount Victoria
- Extensive glazing to maximize outlook, natural light and late sun
- Bespoke apartment improvements, including beautiful flooring, black-out curtains, and stylish kitchen cabinetry
- Popular downtown location for tenants and owner-occupiers on doorstep of CBD and top shops, bars, and eateries
- Set back from Dixon Street in Feltex Lane for privacy, security, and peace and quiet
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
This is an amazing opportunity for investors and first-time buyers seeking a modern, immaculate city pad with the bonus of a studio for income or lifestyle. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.