SOLD | CITY PAD WITH INCOME STREAM
1806/111 Dixon Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 1 Dec
|Agency reference #
|Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless
SOLD: Imagine a near-new one-bedroom apartment, with lovely natural light and views, and a studio unit returning $440 a week with the option of a sitting tenant! Imagine no more, this dual-key apartment is a great way to pay off the mortgage while enjoying all the advantages of inner-city living.
- The one bedroom is positioned in a sought-after southwest corner that affords apartment views of the town belt, Brooklyn and Kelburn, and the south-east facing studio has views of the harbour and Mount Victoria
- Extensive glazing to maximize outlook, natural light and late sun
- Bespoke apartment improvements, including beautiful flooring, black-out curtains, and stylish kitchen cabinetry
- Popular downtown location for tenants and owner-occupiers on doorstep of CBD and top shops, bars, and eateries
- Set back from Dixon Street in Feltex Lane for privacy, security, and peace and quiet
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
This is an amazing opportunity for investors and first-time buyers seeking a modern, immaculate city pad with the bonus of a studio for income or lifestyle. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.