179 Aro Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
Listed: Wed, 19 Oct
VIBRANT ARO VALLEY VIBE
2 BEDS 1 BATH 60m² FLOOR AREA 197m² LAND AREA
|Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless
Note: Property is now sold.
In the heart of the Aro Valley, on the sunny side of the street, stands this delightful two-bedroom cottage that’s as iconic as Aro Street itself. Built in the 1890s but supremely renovated it combines stunning attention to detail, native timbers and original features in an exquisitely sunny setting close to the village hub.
- A versatile and efficient layout with the option of two double-bedrooms, or one and a formal lounge with a lovely big bay window for all-day sun
- Airy open-plan living/dining and efficient galley kitchen with vaulted ceiling and skylights which maximise the spaciousness and natural light plus a heat pump for heating and air conditioning
- Authentic original character, from magnificent rimu joinery to sash windows
- Superbly presented, having been repainted inside and out, with new flooring, carpet, and newly renovated laundry and bathroom
- Tiled terraced garden at the rear for sunny, sheltered easy-care outdoor living
- Just a short stroll from Garage Project, Rita, Aro-Bake and other Aro Village delights while being handy to Victoria University and the CBD
- Public transport, stunning walks and mountain bike trails in the green belt are right on the doorstep
Why compromise on apartment living when you can enjoy the best of past and present in one of Wellington’s most vibrant inner-city locations? Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 3rd November 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)