16 Buccaneer Place, Grenada Village, Wellington
Listed: April 7, 2022
SPACE AND POTENTIAL!
To be sold by tender (closes on 21 Apr)
4 BEDS 1 BATH 134m2 FLOOR AREA 644m² LAND AREA
Enquiry over: $745,000
|Agency reference||1 car garaging|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless|
This four-bedroom home with the bonus of a sleep-out is a great opportunity for young families and first-time buyers looking to add value at their leisure. It’s on a big bush-clad section close to parks, handy to Johnsonville’s shops, and within a short drive of the CBD.
- Four bedrooms and a full bathroom, so perfect for families or couples who want extra space
- Generous open-plan living/dining and kitchen with a wood burner
- Easy indoor-outdoor flow to the wraparound deck for unwinding after work
- Versatility of a sleep-out for an older child, extra storage, recreation space or working from home
- Large section with terraced lawn, native bush, stone walls and room for a trampoline
- Garage for off-street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
If you’re looking for a great buy in the sought-after northern suburbs, with scope to capitalise on so many features, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 21st April 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/