PEACEFUL & PICTURESQUE FIRST HOME
14 Collingwood Street, Ngaio, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 01 Dec
Enquiries over $745,000
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Agency reference #||LOWE2981|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Two double-bedrooms with option of using the studio as a sleep-out
- Elegant wooden floors
- Open-plan living and dining, with French doors leading outside, creating seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Light and sunny with lovely views over Ngaio and Khandallah
- Extra-large garaging with room for plenty of storage
- Surrounded by native bush and backing onto Chelmsford Street Reserve the property is peaceful, private and teems with sounds of native birds
- Within easy reach of the CBD and only a short walk from town hall, Ngaio train station and the library
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
It is hard to imagine a lovelier setting in this price range, so if you’re looking for your first home, you can’t afford to miss Sundays open home!
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 17th December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Open Home Times
Sun, 6 Dec 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
Thu, 10 Dec 05:30 pm – 06:00 pm
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.