131 Heke Street, Ngaio, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 6 June
SUNNY AND SPACIOUS IN NGAIO
5 BEDS 2 BATHS 210m² FLOOR AREA 438m² LAND AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,520,000|
Note: Property Now Sold
Elevated for sun and views in one of Ngaio’s loveliest streets, this versatile five-bedroom, two-bathroom home is perfectly configured for busy families who need loads of space and independence. It’s close to some of Wellington’s loveliest parks and reserves and is in the zone for top decile-10 schools.
- Five double-bedrooms -four upstairs, one down
- Two bathrooms with bonus of spa bath and underfloor heating, including ensuite for master, plus a downstairs toilet: ideal for families of all ages and stages
- Huge bonus of a rumpus or second living room that opens to a courtyard, so adults can relax upstairs while kids have fun downstairs
- Northeast-facing for great sun and views, with HRV system and two heat pumps to keep you warm or cool whatever the time of year
- Separate living and dining with kitchen that opens to big deck for alfresco convenience and late sun
- Lawn front and back for kids and pets to play on, while listening to the birdsong, and there’s even space for a trampoline
- Large internal garage
- In a quiet leafy street zoned for Ngaio School, Onslow College, and Wellington Girls’ College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
This is a wonderful home for large families who want to live handy to the CBD in a family friendly suburb sought after for its village lifestyle and gorgeous green spaces. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 22nd June 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).