13 Paparangi Crescent, Paparangi, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 20 Sep
3 BEDS 2 BATHs 1 CAR 142m² FLOOR AREA 558m² LAND AREA
|Parking||1 carport, 1 off street carpark|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
Note: Property is now sold.
Elevated for fantastic sun and views, this ’60s weatherboard home offers three-to-four bedrooms and lots of options at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac close to shopping centers and handy to the CBD. Families and professionals alike will appreciate its versatility and secure, convenient location.
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms, one upstairs, the other down
- Option of an extra-large fourth bedroom, media or games room, or incredible work-from-home solution
- Open-plan living/dining with polished floorboards, gas heating, DVS and indoor-outdoor flow to small, covered deck
- Big timber conservatory from which to soak up the ultra-late sun and ultra-wide vista
- Terraced section with gazebo, BBQ and alfresco space for relaxing with friends while kids ride their trikes or kick a ball in the gated backyard
- Carport and a tandem off-street park in a quiet cul-de-sac
This is a great opportunity to buy a flexible, family-friendly home that’s just a short walk from shops, schools and bus route. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 6th October 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).