123 Happy Valley Road, Owhiro Bay, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 11 Oct
OWHIRO BAY OPPORTUNITY
2 BEDS 1 BATH 70m² FLOOR AREA 1179m² LAND AREA
|Rateable value (RV)||$980,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Note: Property is now sold.
If you’re handy with a hammer and are looking for your first home or a project to capitalise on, this is a great place to start. Elevated for sun and views overlooking Owhiro Bay School, this rustic cottage combines a wonderful aspect with amazing potential and proximity to the south coast and Brooklyn’s shops, eateries and cinema.
- Two bedrooms – one with a fitted wardrobe, the other with a built-in bed – and a bathroom with shower-over-bath
- Open-plan living and dining with timber paneling and wood burner
- Flat lawn and brick courtyard for sunny outdoor living plus potential to landscape or grow your own vegetables
- Great location within a short walk or bike ride of the south coast and just metres from bus stop for quick access into the CBD
- Walk-up entry that’s worth it for the privacy, tranquility and outlook
- Large section, over 1100m2^
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy your first home or investment in a popular south coast location handy to walkways and cycle trails.
^Source: Property Guru