108 Awarua Street, Ngaio, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 15 Nov
FAMILY TREASURE TROVE
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 136m² FLOOR AREA 465m² LAND AREA
|Property type||House ; 1 Study|
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,040,000|
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable|
Note Property is now sold.
This superbly presented low-maintenance home is perfect for professionals or families. It offers three-to-four bedrooms in a leafy setting with easy-care indoor-outdoor living. The upper level has just been recarpeted and the rest of the interior has been smartly modernised, complete with a stunning granite-bench kitchen.
- Flexibility of four bedrooms or three and a study, rumpus or media room that also would be a great work-from-home option because it has its own entrance
- Convenience of two bathrooms, one stylishly remodeled with a separate shower and bath, the other downstairs – which would make the fourth bedroom ideal for teenagers or extended family
- Cleverly configured kitchen with tiled splashback that optimises storage and efficiency, including the discreet incorporation of a laundry with sinkbench so everything’s at your fingertips
- Light-filled lounge with heat pump and indoor-outdoor flow to deck with treetop views of bush-clad hills: just sit back and soak up the greenery, scenery, and serenity
- Versatile outdoor living, from sunny decking to a BBQ patio to a terraced rear garden with potential to landscape further and even grow your own vegetables and fruit trees
- Internal single garage in quiet street close to walkways and just a short stroll from train station
This versatile home represents great value in a lovely location where you can enjoy a picturesque city-fringe lifestyle. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 1pm, Friday 2nd December 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior.