1 Monteith Grove, Brooklyn, Wellington
MODERN FAMILY LIVING WITH VIEWS
Listed: Thu, 20 Jan
4 BEDS 3 BATHs 251m² Floor 462m² Land
|Parking||2 car garaging|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Busy families and professionals will love this exceptionally sunny four-bedroom, three-bathroom home with its spectacular harbour and Cook Strait views, amazing versatility and proximity to Brooklyn Village’s popular shops, eateries and iconic cinema.
- Conveniently configured for modern living, with four double-bedrooms, three bathrooms, adjacent living and dining, and the bonus of a second, ground-floor lounge that could be used for working from home
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with a choice of two balconies and a courtyard garden from which to soak up the sun and views while relaxing or entertaining
- Superbly presented with newly painted interior, central vacuuming, extensive storage and central heating
- Lower level is perfect for dependent relatives, teenagers or guests
- Large internal double-garage, on easy-care corner section at the entrance to a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to a kindergarten and zoned for decile-10 Brooklyn School, Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College, so ideally located for families of all ages
If you’re looking for a spacious, sunny, versatile family home in one of Wellington’s most popular suburbs, make this #1 on your shortlist. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Friday 4th February 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections – vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees are welcomed. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.