1 and 3 Imran Terrace, Khandallah, Wellington
THE LIFESTYLE YOU HAVE DREAMED ABOUT
5 BEDS 3 BATHS 2 LIVING AREAS 302m² FLOOR AREA 849m² LAND AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$3,010,000|
|Parking||2 car garaging, 2 off street carparks|
Note: Property Now Sold
Indulge in an executive lifestyle with breathtaking 270-degree city and harbour views from this immaculate home. Sublimely renovated and extended for easy-care comfort, it includes a separate section with development potential or land bank for the future.
Step inside to discover an array of impressive features:
- Mesmerizing day and night, the unbeatable views span the city and harbour from Mount Kaukau in the west to Petone in the north, extending to Cook Strait and the majestic South Island.
- This meticulously designed home features four double-bedrooms, an office, and a versatile rumpus room, catering to guests, remote work, and family needs with ease.
- Three bathrooms, including an ensuite, with two of them equipped with underfloor heating for added comfort.
- Indulge in the luxury of an exceptionally large lounge, ideal for sun-soaking and admiring stunning scenery. Additionally, a stylish second lounge awaits, thoughtfully configured for entertainment with a view, complete with the comfort and charm of a gas fire.
- The exquisitely appointed kitchen caters to luxurious family living and entertaining, boasting an instant hot water tap and cleverly concealed storage for added convenience.
- Experience indoor-outdoor flow to both north and west facing decks, perfect for basking in the sun. A discreet BBQ courtyard off the kitchen adds alfresco convenience for delightful dining.
- Superbly specified for modern living with five heat pumps, extensive double-glazing, a heat transfer system, electric blinds, and Velux windows with rain sensor blinds (not on all windows) for enhanced comfort and enjoyment.
Completing this exceptional property is a big internal double-garage, ample off-street parking, and an adjoining section providing both privacy and development potential. With this red-hot, blue-chip opportunity in one of Wellington’s premier city-fringe suburbs, your dream lifestyle awaits.