1/83 Townsend Road, Miramar, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 16 May
OWNER MOVING OVERSEAS AND WANTS SOLD!
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 150m² FLOOR AREA 2 LIVING AREAS
Property Now Sold
- 1 Ensuite
- 1 Separate toilet
- 2 Garage parking
|Rateable value (RV)
|2 car garaging
Note: Property Now Sold
This spacious three-bedroom home is superbly positioned for great views and exceptional sun. Tastefully refurbished for carefree modern living, this property is perfect for busy families or professionals who want extra space to work from home while being handy to Seatoun’s bays, the airport, and the CBD.
- Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two stylish bathrooms, including an ensuite for the master bedroom PLUS the added bonus of a separate toilet downstairs.
- Cleverly configured for family living, with a smartly renovated kitchen, separate lounge and dining room that opens to a large deck for the ultimate entertainment.
- Lovely, large, light-filled lounge with a bay window from which to enjoy magnificent sunsets.
- Big west-facing deck with treetop views and covered BBQ space for the ultimate in sunny, easy-care indoor-outdoor living
- Stunning views over Miramar towards the airport and Evans Bay that stretch as far south as the Kaikoura ranges and as far north as Mount Kaukau.
- Ducted central heating plus a heat pump for optimal warmth and comfort.
- Separate laundry with easy access to the washing line.
- Ideally located in proximity to Miramar and Broadway’s shops and cafes, the airport, decile-10 schools, and some of Wellington’s best bays.
Add the bonus of drive-on to internal double-garaging and what more could you wish for in this price range on the doorstep of everything that makes Miramar so sought after?