58/70 Hobson Street, Thorndon, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 16 May
AN APART-MEANT FOR YOU!
1 BED 1 BATH 53m² FLOOR AREA
Enquiries over $380,000
|Rateable value (RV)||$445,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
If you’re buying your first home, looking to downsize, or wanting to live in a premium location close to Parliament, the Beehive and the CBD, this one-bedroom apartment is what you’ve been waiting for! It’s also perfect for out-of-towners seeking a convenient bolthole with the bonus of its own car park in the heart of the capital city.
- Smartly presented for modern open-plan living
- Large double bedroom with ample wardrobe space
- Lovely views that stretch across the harbour, city, and character homes to Mount Victoria
- Large storage cupboard inside the apartment
- Modern bathroom with curved shower enclosure plus shower dome
- Blue-chip location in a prestigious street with neighbouring embassies
- Within easy walking or cycling distance of everything from Parliament and the Beehive to the waterfront and railway station, to The Terrace, Botanical gardens and town belt
- Dedicated car park, visitor’s parking, plus easy access to the motorway
You’ll love the overwhelming sense of convenience of this character apartment. Whether you’re looking for your first home, investment or to downsize, this opportunity won’t last long.