20 Imran Terrace, Khandallah, Wellington
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 2 LIVING AREAS 280m² FLOOR AREA 679m² LAND AREA
Enquiries over $995,000
|2 car garaging, 1 off street carpark
Everything exudes elegance and excellence in this exclusive family home, from the premium presentation, size and stunning city and harbour views. Situated near the end of a quiet street with ultra-sunny indoor-outdoor living and a large internal access double-garage, this home is what you have been waiting for.
- Four double-bedrooms (three of which are king size, and one double). All have built-in wardrobes, and the master with a walk-in wardrobe and Dutch-ensuite.
- Two stunningly presented tiled bathrooms and an extra toilet on the second level.
- Two expansive living areas, and a well-appointed dining space, perfect for entertaining. Close the double-doors for an intimate setting around the feature gas fireplace or open them up to entertain on a grand scale.
- Entertainers’ kitchen which effortlessly opens to the dining room.
- Discover luxury in this finely crafted home featuring hardwood floors, solid timber front doors, and an open-tread staircase with a wrought-iron balustrade.
- Stay comfortable year-round with central heating, 2 heat pumps, extensive double-glazing, and sun filter blinds.
- Fantastic views, including a stunning city and harbour vistas that stretch as far as Cook Strait: amazing during the day and just as spectacular at night.
- Breathtaking, thoughtfully-designed indoor-outdoor living, including courtyards, a lower deck that’s glazed for shelter, and a wraparound deck off the living and dining rooms – each with a unique aspect.
- Extensive storage throughout the home and a large external storage room.
- Plenty of off-street parking plus deluxe internal access garage with workshop and storeroom.
This extraordinary home combines a blue-chip lifestyle with blue-water & blue-sky views in a premier suburb that’s truly blue-ribbon.