1 John Sims Drive, Broadmeadows, Wellington
A ONCE-IN-37-YEARS CHANCE
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 2 LIVING AREAS 213m² FLOOR AREA 797m² LAND AREA
To be sold by tender (closes on 29 Feb)
|Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless
|1 car garaging, 2 off street carparks
For sale for the first time in over 37 years, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offers sunny, practical living for busy families close to everything that counts, from bus stops and train stations to dental and medical centres. It combines all the fundamentals of family living with the potential to add value at your leisure in a great location.
- Four bedrooms, including a master with a sunroom or nursery.
- The convenience of upstairs and downstairs bathrooms.
- Two lounges, meaning you can relax with friends upstairs while the kids watch TV or play games downstairs.
- Potential to convert the downstairs area into a self-contained flat as it has its own entrance (WCC approval needed).
- Spacious open plan living/dining with heat pump and a sliding door to rear deck for easy indoor-outdoor living.
- Separate laundry.
- Drive on to your enclosed garage, plus off-street parking near the entrance to Broadmeadows for easy access off Burma Road.
- Within metres of two bus stops, just a short stroll from two train stations and close to kindergarten, primary, intermediate, and secondary schools.
- Room to add your own value at your own leisure and improve with modern living.
If you want a sunny, versatile family home in a safe, leafy suburb handy to the CBD.