46 Oban Street, Wadestown, Wellington
WOW IN WADESTOWN
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 204m² FLOOR AREA 852m² LAND
Enquiries over $995,000
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,510,000|
Busy families rejoice! This four-bedroom character home in the heart of one of Wellington’s most family-friendly suburbs is ideally located for all levels of schooling while being just a short stroll from shops, parks, and bus stops. It’s tucked away at the end of a leafy path for privacy and offers a choice of easy-care indoor-outdoor living options.
- Four double-bedrooms, all west-facing for late sun and lovely treetop views over the front lawn (complete with deck) and Wadestown.
- Two bathrooms – one on each level.
- Ultra-spacious living/dining room with French doors to a north-facing deck: the ultimate combination for entertaining or family living.
- Big eat-in kitchen and family area that opens to a large, private, paved courtyard where there’s plenty of room for the kids to safely play.
- Charming blend of quintessential Wadestown character – polished floorboards, beamed ceilings, leadlights, bay window – and modern conveniences, from excellent storage to an HRV system.
- Bonus of an old shed with a studio that’s sequestered amid native bush behind the house.
- Across the road from kindergarten, handy to decile-10 Wadestown School, and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College.
This is a wonderful opportunity for families seeking a peaceful city-fringe lifestyle within a short, picturesque walk or bike ride downtown. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 28th September 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).
Open Home Times
Sun, 17 Sept
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
Sun, 24 Sept
11:15 am – 11:45 am