30 Webb Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 13 June
6+ BEDS 5 BATHS 6+ LIVING AREAS 464m² FLOOR AREA 232m² LAND AREA
Asking price $2,400,000
|Rateable value (RV)||$3,150,000|
|Parking||2 off street carparks|
You’ll want to make room in your portfolio for this remarkable opportunity: five units on one title in the capital’s rental heartland. Ranging in size from one bedroom to three, they offer the versatility of varying configurations within a flat, easy walk of everything that makes Mount Cook and the inner-city such a haven for tenants.
- Three one-bedroom units, each with a media room and balcony, and two with three bedrooms – so plenty of tenancy options.
- Partially double-glazed and heat pumps installed for year-round comfort and coziness, creating a welcoming atmosphere in every season.
- Huge bonus of car parks for two of the units: a rare benefit to offer tenants in such a central, sought-after location where off-street parking is scarce.
- Top location for investment, given everything from the waterfront and downtown to university campuses and hospitals are just a short stroll away.
- Buy with sitting tenants for better cash flow plus scope to add value to some units and capitalise on premium rentals.
This is a fantastic chance to acquire a premium investment in a prime location where rental demand is exceptional.