1/27 Drummond Street, Mount Cook, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 16 May
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
4 BEDS 1 BATH 87m² FLOOR AREA
Enquiries over $500,000
|Rateable value (RV)||$800,000|
This is a landlord’s dream: a four-bedroom, low-maintenance apartment in a sought-after location. Mum and Dad investors with university-aged children, this one is perfect for you! Give your children a guaranteed tenancy amid a perennial shortage of rental stock in the city!
- Four double-bedrooms in an easy-to-access ground-floor location
- Sitting tenants include one who’s been there for over five years – which says all about the apartment’s desirability
- Ideal location for tenants of all types because of proximity to university campuses, Wellington Regional Hospital, supermarket, bars and cafes, bus routes, and the CBD
- Modern construction, warm and comfortable for tenants, and easy for you to look after
- Convenience of a separate guest toilet
- One of only six purpose-built apartments in a small block at the end of a quiet street on the cusp of the city
- Healthy Homes Certificate
- Current rental appraisal at $950 to $1,000 p/w
With Wellington rents continuing to skyrocket it won’t take long to do the sums on this one.